Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Review of Irongate Studios its Events and the Angels of Domination

A review of Irongate Studios, in Reseda, and its associated ladies. This review is for those with BDSM/Fetish interests who might be thinking of sessioning with the ladies associated with Irongate Studios, or attending the frequent events it hosts at its Reseda location.
First things first. My name is Al, and in the BDSM/Fetish community I would be considered a "punishment spanking" spankee. I am a real, regular paying client of Irongate Studios, no different than any of its other clients. I have no financial interest in Irongate Studios, nor are any of the people associated with it personal friends or family. Lastly, in this regard, I am writing this review without expecting to receive any financial or service benefits as a result of writing it.
I am writing this review because of the high regard I have for Mistress Lexine (Irongate's principal owner) and what she is seeking to do with Irongate. I am also writing the review because of my high regard for the Dommes and Switches I have sessioned with at Irongate parties in 2012. Before I continue, I should add that Mistress Lexine has been my primary personal disciplinarian since the beginning of the year. I am not, however, her "slave," and I am writing this review because I want to, not because I was ordered to write it. Now, onto my review of Irongate Studios and the ladies who are its driving force:
First of all comes Mistress Lexine and her associates who operate Irongate:
I have nothing but the highest praise for Mistress Lexine and her associates at Irongate, for the kind of facility they are attempting to create for the BDSM/Fetish community in the San Fernando Valley region, and beyond. They have already begun creating their vision, and will continue to create, a beautiful, sensory-stimulating, equipment filled facility where the BDSM/Fetish-inclined can come to mingle and play with outstanding Mistresses, Switches and (occassionally) Subs. The opportunity for mingling is offered at the frequently held BDSM/Fetish-related events hosted by Irongate. The opportunity for "play" is found both at those events and in private sessions available with the ladies of Irongate. I have already experienced a degree of welcoming at Irongate, and of fulfillment of my "punishment spanking" needs that I have never experiences in almost 40 years of searching for such things in the L.A. area. I look forward to many years of experiences here, and I hope those reading this review will find what I have found with Irongate Studios, with respect to their own diverse BDSM/Fetish interests.
Again, I am simply someone who really likes, and is excited, by what he sees with Irongate Studios today, and what Irongate seeks to be in the future. I do think very highly of Mistress Lexine and her associates, and want their business to succeed, but I have no hidden ulterior motives in writing this review. While in my heart I would say that the experiences one would find at Irongate would be worth a drive from anywhere in the LA area, I must say that I am fortunate in that I only live about ten minutes from the location.
To let you know the potential of what Irongate offers to the local BDSM/Fetish community, I will can only explain what I have experienced since becoming a member of Irongate Studios. Besides the extended private punishment sessions in which I get spanking from Mistress Lexine, I attend various parties which are held at Irongate Studios several times a month, At the parties I receive spankings from Dommes and Switches attending them (and from Mistress Lexine if she is also in attendance). Remember, my "thing" is being spanked. The professionals at the parties can also capably give you a very satisfying experience with your "thing" (as long as your "thing" does not involve activities which are illegal under prostitution laws).
There are basically two types of frequently scheduled parties at Irongate Studios that I attend at Irongate. Others, which I don't attend may be of interest to you, so check out the events for yourself.
The first type of party I attend lasts usually three to four hours. You pay a cover charge (currently $35.00 for Irongate members or pre-paid attendees, or $40.00 at the door). At these parties, you mingle with the professionals attending. If you want to actually "play" with them, the customary tribute is $20.00 for each ten minutes of play (a real bargain considering their normal session rates). The second type party I attend involves a party-attendance charge of $135,00 for pre-paid attendees or Irongate members (of $150.00 at the door). At these parties, you are in the control of the professionals attending the party from the moment you step in the door until three or four hours later when you (hopefully) walk out the door. When I say in control of the professionals, I do not mean that they do not take your particular interests into consideration. All I have to say is that if it wasn't for cornertime in between my spankings, I probably would not have been able to sit down and drive home after one of these parties. From my corner vantage point, I did observe (without being caught looking) other clients who were obviously very satisfied with their "play" at the parties. I am looking forward to the next such party I can afford to attend. ($135 or $150 for three or four hours play is, again, a very reasonable price if you know the going rates out there.)
Now on to my review of the women of Irongate, since, if I did not discuss my experiences with them this review would be meaningless.
Mistress Lexine (my "Punishment Queen")
- My main disciplinarian and the founder of Irongate Studios. She is both beautiful, talented (in and out of the BDSM/Fetish area), and proficient in BDSM/Fetish activities across the board. What I love about Mistress Lexine (though she has only started being my primary disciplinarian this year) is the way she can get into your head and help lead you to where you want to go with your fantasies, or needs, whichever they are for you. I have been unsuccessfully looking for someone like Mistress Lexine well before she was even born. In my disciplinary sessions with her, she confronts me about the reasons I deserve the punishment spanking she is about to give me. She is so very good at getting into my psyche that she has me remorseful and tearful well before she takes me over her knee for the sound, and very real, spanking which follows. By the time she finishes with me, I am sore, repentent, and ready to again take on the world. Since we are only beginning this path together, I am hoping for many years in which she keeps me in line the way I need to be kept in line. As I said, Mistress Lexine would be equally adept at giving a fulfilling experience to readers of this review with other BDSM/Fetish interests widely varying from my own. I know this for a fact because I have seen her, "at work," at several Irongate parties I have attended. (As I said before, I have a lot of time to occasionally glance around at what's going on around me when I'm standing in the corner after one of my spankings.) Try her, with whatever your submissive BDSM/Fetish desires are, and I'm sure you won't be disappointed. We are very fortunate to have her in the San Fernando Valley area.
The group of women Mistress Lexine has brought to session at Irongate (and who attend the various parties) are, every one, beautiful, high-quality, dommes and (in some case) switches who are anxious to cater to your every submissive BDSM/Fetish desire. (I am sure Irongate will, in the future, also have top notch submissives to session with those of you who are tops). These women are all women who are into the BDSM/Fetish scene both professionally, and as their lifestyle. Believe me, when I say these women really enjoy sessioning with their clients. I have seen this enjoyment in their eyes both when I was over their laps being thoroughly spanked into blubbering submission, and, again, from my "corner" vantage point where I am sometimes placed after a spanking.
At this point, there is one piece of advice I want to give to all readers of this review who are considering sessioning with Mistress Lexine or any of the other Irongate Studios Dommes, Switches, or Subs. That advice is that you simply treat these women with the respect they deserve for their efforts in giving you a top-notch BDSM/Fetish experience. If you follow my advice, you will have many rewarding experiences ahead of you. If you disrespect any of them in your words or conduct, it really is you who will wind up the loser. These knowledegable, experienced, and professional ladies will very easily find others to take your place, who do respect and appreciate them for their efforts.
The following, then, are my thoughts about about each lady who I have sessioned with at Irongate parties at which I have been a guest. My thoughts are based on my own experiences with them and my observations of them at the parties. While I only saw them with other cliants in the public areas of "play", rather than in the private "play rooms", I can say that the clients seemed to have been very satisfied with their encounters when they came back into the public area after a private session. Just to make it clear, I am, again, talking about BDSM/Fetish encounters and nothing else. Now, the ladies with whom I have sessioned as a spankee at the Irongate parties:
Miss Fortune

Mistress Alice Sadique

Mistress Cheeky (aka Cheeky Little Toy)

Mistress Darling Nikki:

Mistress Julianna:

These are the Mistresses whol I have sessioned with at the parties. While there have been some other mistresses that have come to the parties (the line-up changes to some degree at each party) I have not sessioned with then and having nothing to say about them other than the fact that they have top-notch reputation throughout the BDSM/Fetish community. This would include fetish model Samantha Grace and Mistress Sable.
I know this review is long, but my feelings about Irongate Studios are strong, and really hope everyone reading this review, no matter what their BDSM/Fetish interest will find the fulfilllment an camaraderie I have found during my short-time as a member there. If you take the time to check out the ladies at Irongate, both at the frequent parties and in private sessioning, I am sure you will have a very satisfying (though not necessarily pleasant) experience.
Mistress Menotte Bastille:
Last alphabetically (but definitely not least in spanking effectiveness) is Menotte Bastille. For those into bondage, her name means "manacle" in French. As a spanker, I would describe her as "maniacal". What I liked about Mistress Menotte is that she made it clear from the beginniing that she was a sadist, and she proved to me to be a woman true to her word. Even though I wanted to be spanked hard before going into the session, I did wonder (with trepidation) whether I had met my match with this tall, beautiful, and, obviously very physically powerful woman. In the session, she gave me a very long, hard spanking with both her hand and (her own) hairbrush. She concentrated on her work, and did not talk to much to me other than to chastise me for interrupting her by saying something every once in a while. This was definitely the hardest spanking I have had since becoming associated with Irongate. I was pretty much crying hysterically throughout the spanking, but it did not reach the point where I shouted my safeword. The "game" was "called" by Mistress Menotte when I started to bleed because of the spanking, but I'm sure there will be a rematch at some point. If you are looking for some power in your BDSM-Fetish experience at Irongate, Mistress Menotte is your gal.
These are the Mistresses whol I have sessioned with at the parties. While there have been some other mistresses that have come to the parties (the line-up changes to some degree at each party) I have not sessioned with then and having nothing to say about them other than the fact that they have top-notch reputation throughout the BDSM/Fetish community. This would include fetish model Samantha Grace and Mistress Sable.
I know this review is long, but my feelings about Irongate Studios are strong, and really hope everyone reading this review, no matter what their BDSM/Fetish interest will find the fulfilllment an camaraderie I have found during my short-time as a member there. If you take the time to check out the ladies at Irongate, both at the frequent parties and in private sessioning, I am sure you will have a very satisfying (though not necessarily pleasant) experience.
 
Sincerely,
 
Al
- You definitely would not call her "LIttle Miss Fortune," since she stands 6-feet tall (up to 6'7" if she's wearing high-heeled shoes). Visually, I have rarely, in my life, seen a woman, in person, such as she. My own short stature may very will contribute to my perspective on Miss Fortune, who towered well over a foot above me when we met. I did find in talking to her face-to-face (which I could only do when she sat down) that she was also (I hope not to date myself here) a "cool person" to talk to, complete with feelings and her own personal life story. The thing I most remember when I first met Miss Fortune is that after I told her that I was a happily married man attending the party. with my wife's knowledge, she responded "but you were looking at my ass." Unfortunately, when you're right, you're right. After all, no matter my age, or good intentions, I am a straight male who has not lost his eyesight and who does not, every day, see a 6'7" beautiful woman standing a few feet away from him in a bikini. Soon after, the whole "looking" thing was resolved in an intensive discussion between Miss Fortune's strong hand, a hairbrush, and my bare butt. I would like to think that I would not look again in a similar situation, but maybe I'll just have to put my eyes out next time. As with all the Irongate ladies, whatever you're interest as a BDSM-Fetish submissive, is, Miss Fortune will be ready and very willing to assist you in exploring those interests. - A beautiful combination of sadique (sadistic) and exotique (exotic) from France, Mistress Alice Sadique really is quite the thing when she is scolding you with her French accent while spanking you. Although she is quite slender and does not appear to be particularly strong, don't let that deceive you. The last dozen strokes she gave to me while she was spanking me nearly drove me to use my safe word, if I could have uttered it through my wailing. As to what she is really into, if you are man enough, just let her name "sadique" speak for herself. She also has the French word for narcissist tattooed on her arm. I admire one who knows exactly who they are. - Mistress Cheeky sat there watching Mistress Lexine spanking me and then decided to take her turn "at bat." Don't let her name fool you, this beautiful "Little Toy" can deliver a very hard hand and hairbrush spanking. She also knows the difference between tearless wailing and the flow of real tears, and is not distracted from her mission by the former. While she is a "Switch," I would only play with her as a top if I was sure she wasn't going to get her turn afterwards. This is because I have a feeling that vengeance is "very sweet" for this Cheeky Little Toy. The thing about Darling Nikki (which sets her apart from all others) is that she is a hypno-domme. As with the other ladies at Irongate she is very beautiful. She does have a look and style of talking quite suitable to her being a hypno-domme. This means that she really can use your mind to enhance whatever experience you have with her. It's not that you don't remember what happens during a session with her, its just that she opens your mind up with both hypnotic and post-hypnotic suggestions to mentally enhance your experience. I personally want to be crying hysterically during and after a spanking and responding to it as a child would respond (though one would, hopefully, never spank a child the way I want to be spanked). What I want to receive from a spanking is very difficult when you maintain the emotional state of an adult. Before Darling Nikki spanked me, she hypnotized me into feeling like a ten-year old during the spanking. She further hypnotized me into having a tantrum while I was being spanked. During the spanking all the post-hypnotic suggestion were triggered in me, and it was quite a spanking. Again, Mistress Darling Nikki could do the same for you with your particular BDSM/fetish interests. See this for yourself, it really is something. Along with my primary disciplinarian, Mistress Lexine, I feel that Mistress Julianna has the best natural insight into my particular mind and psyche. My sessions with each of them cannot be really compared, though, because my sessions with Mistress Lexine are extended and private, while my sessions with Mistress Julianna are shorter and take place at the parties. What I can say about Mistress Julianna, is that she leads me into an emotional state where I really feel I deserve the spankings she gives me. With these feelings of guilt in me, spankings from Mistress Julianna are both emotional and hard. In my sessions with Mistress Julianna, I feel that I am with more of a caring disciplinarian than a sadistic one, but it all works. As is characteristic of many mistresses, I guess, Mistress Julianna can be very nice to talk to, but when it comes to business, she means business (which my butt knows from experience). What separates the beautiful Mistress Julianna out from all others is that she was chosen by the production staff of the CSI series to be the on set "dominatrix consultant" when they did several CSI episodes which incorporated BDSM/Fetish themes into their plots. Again, considering I pay Mistress Julianna to spank me to the point where I "lose it all," I really like her. As I keep mentioning, I personally believe the ladies of Irongate, including Mistress Julianna can all give all of you the BSDM/Fetish experience you've been looking for. Last alphabetically (but definitely not least in spanking effectiveness) is Menotte Bastille. For those into bondage, her name means "manacle" in French. As a spanker, I would describe her as "maniacal". What I liked about Mistress Menotte is that she made it clear from the beginniing that she was a sadist, and she proved to me to be a woman true to her word. Even though I wanted to be spanked hard before going into the session, I did wonder (with trepidation) whether I had met my match with this tall, beautiful, and, obviously very physically powerful woman. In the session, she gave me a very long, hard spanking with both her hand and (her own) hairbrush. She concentrated on her work, and did not talk to much to me other than to chastise me for interrupting her by saying something every once in a while. This was definitely the hardest spanking I have had since becoming associated with Irongate. I was pretty much crying hysterically throughout the spanking, but it did not reach the point where I shouted my safeword. The "game" was "called" by Mistress Menotte when I started to bleed because of the spanking, but I'm sure there will be a rematch at some point. If you are looking for some power in your BDSM-Fetish experience at Irongate, Mistress Menotte is your gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment