Thursday, February 2, 2012

A review from one of our participants.

A REVIEW OF ONE OF OUR SWAT PARTIES
 
When I arrived at the Iron Gate Studios for the SWAT Party I was very nervous about exposing my fantasies to strangers but the Dominants and other guests there made me feel very comfortable with being there and my interests. I enjoyed the interaction and relaxation with the Dominants and the other guests. There was no pressure to party with any of the Dominants there that night. I enjoyed the sessions with the Dominants that I partied with, even as they applied effective spankings and paddling of my bare bottom. I think that next time I would be more submissive during the whole time there, both in the private rooms and public areas, to make the whole evening part of the scene, not just what happens in the private rooms. Would I go back to another party or do a session with one of the Mistresses? The answer is defiantly yes, it was an overall enjoyable evening.
 
Charles
Click here to Reply or Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment