Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another review of Irongate Studios and its Events and Angels of Domination

I attended my second Iron Gate Studios SWAT Party on February 9th.  Being my second party I was able to be more relaxed and was able to enjoy myself more, much less anxiety and more anticipation.  Mistress Lexine is a gracious host and effective Mistress in our session.  She took and maintained control of the time we were together effectively using her implements on my behind, bringing me close to my ‘ouch’ limit, but knowing that, she didn’t exceed it.  She was a lot busier this time so we did not get to ‘play’ as much as last time.
 
Mistress Sadique performed a flogging on me which was different then getting spanked and paddled, my primary fetish.  Probable this is because she applied it to my back rather then my bottom, different sensation.  Flogging of the back is not something that I probable would do again but that is one of the main functions of the SWAT Party, try out different activities to know whether you like them or not.  I do have to say she is very proficient in flogging and the use of her implements.
 
Mistress Julianna filled in effectively for Mistress Lexine taking care of my behind and in charge of our sessions.  From the first ‘warm-up’ session holding me against the wall and preparing me for the over the knee spankings to come to the last session where I was introduced to her ‘favorite’ paddle I felt that I was under her control and had little say in what was happening to me. 
 
I’m glad that I was able to go to what I feel is this ‘safe and sane’ play party and have sessions with Mistresses who enjoy what they are doing and insure that you are enjoying what you are getting.  The environment that they created for the evening makes for an enjoyable time.  I’m looking forward to the next spanking/paddle party and hope that I will be allowed to attend

No comments:

Post a Comment