Friday, October 12, 2012

YOURS TRULY, MISTRESS LEXINE WILL BE RUNNING IN THE LAS VEGAS "STRIP-AT-NIGHT" HALF MARATHON ON SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2012, IN SUPPORT OF THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY. (I am looking for run-sponsorship donations in an effort to raise $5,000 for the charity at this event.)

Yes, your eyes are not deceiving you, that is a 13 mile grueling run I will be attempting. (If my slave/subs are wise, they will make no smart-ass comments concerning my fitness to run in the event, lol!). The entire Las Vegas strip is shut down for this event, so I thought it was a pretty fun concept.
 
I decided to run in this event on behalf of of the American Cancer Society, because I figured if I am going to bust my butt doing a marathon, I might as well run my ass off for a good cause which I stand behind and support from the bottom of my heart. [No more puns (or buns) intended, lol!]
As I stated above, the charity I selected to run for is the American Cancer Society, and I am looking to raise $5,000 for this worthy cause. I, like I'm sure all of you, have had family, friends, co-workers, or acquaintances whom have battled against the scourge of cancer. Some fought the good fight and won, while others fought the good fight but, to our sorrow, lost in the end. Many, today, are still fighting the good fight against this dreaded opponent.

In making this run, I will be remembering and acknowledging all of these brave fighters against cancer. Hopefully this will give me the motivation to continue through to the end of he run when, at times, I'd rather just stop, sit and rest my aching feet, and drink a Starbucks latte,
Anyone interested in donating and sponsoring me in raising money to fight this disease, which in one way or another affects us all, let me know either by fetlife, email, or phone (818) 404-2323. Thank you very much for your support.
Mistresslexine@yahoo.com

PS. I am sure plenty of massages and foot rubs will be needed after this."

No comments:

Post a Comment