Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Review of a spanking session with Mistress Lexine‏

In my first private session with Mistress Lexine at the Iron Gate Studios I found it very enjoyable.  Even though I arrived nervous and apprehensive about the session she put me at ease.  I found that she continues in private sessions the qualities I have liked in her during play at the parties, her concern for the submissive, her wanting to insure that the time is enjoyable, her creativity and her physical and mental monitoring of the subject bottom.  She supports this ‘newbie’s’ transition into public (outside the house) BDSM play and when submitting to her control I feel it is ‘safe and sane’.  I enjoyed all the different activities and sensations Mistress Lexine implemented during our session like spankings, paddling, CBB, sensor depravation, etc.  I enjoyed that Mistress Lexine while controlling the session she was totally concentrating on providing me with as enjoyable time as possible getting spanked.  Yes, I will have to do another private session.
 
charles

No comments:

Post a Comment